Dentists have long believed that a healthy mouth is important for good overall health. Recent research has confirmed this, and established links between an unhealthy mouth and many diseases, most notably cardiovascular disease. A healthy mouth can mean a longer life!
We believe that with proper preventive care and regular dental visits, most of our patients can expect to keep their teeth their entire life. By practicing proper care, the expense of maintaining a healthy mouth can be minimized. Our goal is to provide optimal care for our patients at reasonable costs.
As a patient at our practice, you can expect:
- A high degree of professional skill and technical ability.
- A minimization of costly reconstructive treatment through proper preventive dental care.
- Thorough explanation of your oral health conditions and needs, along with treatment plan options and their benefits.
- A sincere effort to begin your treatment at your appointed time.
- Our highest effort to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
- Fees that are fair and just for the services rendered.
- A dedication to your oral health.
In return, we expect from our patients:
- Cooperation in making and keeping appointments. Our policy requires 24-hour notice of change for a scheduled appointment to avoid an office charge.
- Regular recall visits to maintain optimal oral health.
- A definite and responsible arrangement for payment of fees at the time of service.
If you have questions about your care, or feel that there has been a misunderstanding, please discuss it with us promptly and openly. Poor communication and misunderstandings are the only obstacles to a continuing professional relationship.